For devout online shoppers, here’s an app guaranteed to make you just as excited as a free shipping offer: Slice, a digital tool to keep track of everything you buy online. Instead of playing the inevitable game of signature tag with the delivery person or anxiously waiting at your front door, Slice does the work and automatically tracks shipments from multiple stores to let you know when to expect each package. Even better, the app also organizes and saves receipts — that way, if a purchase doesn’t work out, refunds are easy.
After tracking and organizing your purchases, Slice works as a budget guide, using graphs to show the amount of money spent online and on what type of goods. The only thing the app can’t do in your shopping routine? Pick purchases for you — that’ll have to wait until the robots take over.
- Forbes | 6 Apps That Can Simplify Your Money Life
- CNBC | 7 tech tools to make tax prep less frustrating
- Yahoo! Shine [Daily Shot] | How to Get the Best Online Deals
- Daily Candy | The Download Sixteen Ways To Make Your Boss Mad
- Fox Houston | Apps for Returns
- The Verge | Best apps for your new Android phone or tablet
- Business Insider | 18 Apps We Couldn’t Live Without in 2013
- Fox Business | Slice Comes to iPad in Time for Free Shipping Day
- Business 2 Community | Top 100 Tools for Learning in 2014
- The Next Web | Slice now lets you track all your online purchases from your iPad